About this Event
We live in a time of unprecedented crisis, one that requires a new leadership capacity. Uncertainty takes away our control and confidence and leaders and organizations should find new ways to support their communities. How to be a trusted leader, when things have changed and there is no “going back to normal” – how we as leaders should adapt to the new situation and what are the insights from this crisis.
In this webinar, we invite you on a journey to discuss all these questions and get practical advice on how to effectively manage in the times of uncertainty.
Registration is open till April 16.
Secure your spot by filling in the form: https://forms.gle/Ni1Ffo66M1sDg1VU6
- Fredrik Bjork, Malmö University: “What is Good Leadership in Turbulent Times”
- Lena Andersson, Malmö University, Balkan Analysis Group: “Leadership Communication in a New Virtual Way and the Power of Empathy”
- Tove Nordstrom, Social Entrepreneurship Forum: “Leadership of Businesses and Organizations During Covid-19 in Sweden”
- Mariia Tyschenko, Svitlana Pinchuk, SI Alumni Network in Ukraine: “Companies and Communities Initiatives in Response to Crisis in Ukraine”
- Duration: 1.5 hoursAgenda: Speakers presentations followed by Q&A
Event Date: April 17, 19.00 – 20.30 Kyiv time (18.00-19.30 Stockholm time).
More information: https://www.eventbrite.se/e/crisis-leadership-making-a-difference-during-the-turbulent-times-tickets-102175856738?fbclid=IwAR27f9WDHnI1b4MXvGwMMICAyCjTk-7c5T4hqWTOWVHKmV2XDanhqBJnFRU